Tuesday 29 May 2018

Here's my C2C progress. I've learned to always buy my yarn cakes with the same shade in the center. The color goes in a sequence. But if the centers of each ball are a different color, I'll loose one shade in the sequence. You can see in the last row I'm missing the teal color. Nobody will notice it, so I'm not going to cut a bunch of yarn off just for that. But I'm glad I realized it.
I'm enjoying making this, but on hot days it's a bit to warm. So, I have a TV tray that just fits on my arm chair. That way I can put the blanket on top of the TV tray and then turn on the cool air fan. The cool air blows under the tray to keep me cool.

2 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful!!! :) I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that’s useful to know. I’ve seen a number of small projects with yarn cakes, but a larger project is trickier in getting one cake to follow on from the next. Blanket is looking great!

    ReplyDelete