Tuesday 2 January 2018

Still making snowflakes

Yes I've still been making snowflakes. As long as I can't see out of one eye very well, I'm trying to keep it simple. I am getting some vision in the top half of my left eye. So, a few more weeks perhaps.
I do want to start crocheting as my son and daughter-in-law have announced they are 9 weeks along with our first grand child. 😁
The top left snowflake is from Romana Stelmach. Designed in 2014. The lower right is from Tatting for Today by Marion T. Leyds, published in 1980. My Christmas tree is still up, so I'm just keeping them for myself. I've made some more snowdrops also. My daughter asked for pink. I'll see if she will let me borrow it back to take a pic.

3 comments:

  1. It just got cold here and so they look great to me! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your tatting, I really need to see these in person, hope your vision gets better. I still have one more snowflake I want to tat before the TIAS starts.

    ReplyDelete