Sunday 20 August 2017

some bookmarks

A couple weeks ago my husband and I went to a heritage days weekend down in southern Alberta. I had taken some tatting along and didn't want to just sit alone in our holiday trailer doing it. So I went to their craft fair and approached a lady with three tables of crocheting and some knitting for sale. I asked her if it would be ok if I sat with her and did my tatting. She was happy for the company, so for two afternoons we sat and did our crafts and had a wonderful time visiting, getting to know each other and talking about our favorite crafts.
By the second day she had rummaged through her stash and brought me several balls of lovely colored tatting thread. So, I promised I would make her a tatted cross. Still don't know which one to send.

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea, much better to work alongside someone than alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those crosses both look great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete