About Me

My photo
I retired early because my legs don't like holding me up for too long. So now I can do things in my own time. I like to sell things at farmers market. Most of which, I've made myself, e.g. homemade soap, crochet dish cloths, hand towels, baby afghans and of course,..tatting.

Tuesday, 1 August 2017

Need some help

Can anyone tell me how to change the email address on my blog. I am soon to be canceling my other internet provider and haven't been able to make the email address change.
Thank you
Batty Tatter

2 comments:

  1. Tried doing changing mine a few years ago and failed, so if anyone can help Batty Tatter would be interested to find out the answer too. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally. I did go into my settings and then to the email section. There are two boxes there where I did change the email address. So now I get any comments coming to that new address. Even though the address up in the right hand corner of my blog is still the old one. At least I am getting the notices to the right address. It's a start.

    ReplyDelete