About Me

My photo
I retired early because my legs don't like holding me up for too long. So now I can do things in my own time. I like to sell things at farmers market. Most of which, I've made myself, e.g. homemade soap, crochet dish cloths, hand towels, baby afghans and of course,..tatting.

Thursday, 11 August 2016

Choo-choo hat

This one is for me. My hubby and I were in Carson city last year and I found this cute, pink engineers hat. I've had it in my head to tat Sherry Pence's Piccadilly Express for it for quite some time. Finally got to it. I think I might tat a puff of smoke coming out of the stack.Should I tat an edging for the brim?
Sherry's blog is www.LadyShuttleMaker.blogspot.com.
I attempted a selfie with the hat on. I look like the wicked engineer lady.



3 comments:

  1. I do like your hat! The baby blanket on my blog can be found at http://stuckathomemom.com/how-to/simple-beautiful-crochet-baby-afghan-pattern-crochet-pattern/ I"m not sure this will act as a link, but there is a link on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Train, oh do add the smoke. Love you in the hat.

    ReplyDelete