Monday 1 August 2016

A Great Find

My hubby and I went to a fun Antique Days at Leslieville, Alberta this past weekend. To my delight I found a lady who demonstrated her Auto Knitter Circular Sock Machine and (here's the big thing for me) she also was demonstrating......TATTING. That was a first at a antiques weekend for me. Well, she had some Lizbeth thread there and we had a nice chat. She told me that there is a place north of Rocky Mountain House called the Twisted Barn. They have all sorts of supplies for needle crafters. And included in that......  a FULL STOCK OF LIZBETH THREAD. They will ship it as well. The site is  htt;://www.twistedbarn.ca/Now that's great news for us Albertans. I hope to go there sometime and check it all out. And I wanted to pass that on to my fellow tatters and needle crafters.

6 comments:

  1. I will be out that way in a few weeks. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that must've been an interesting conversation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I think I was starting to be a bit annoying. Other people where coming around and she had lots to show. But I'm so happy for the information:)

      Delete
  4. Wow, that's wonderful news for anybody in Canada. Shipping from the US must cost a fortune.

    ReplyDelete