About Me

My photo
I retired early because my legs don't like holding me up for too long. So now I can do things in my own time. I like to sell things at farmers market. Most of which, I've made myself, e.g. homemade soap, crochet dish cloths, hand towels, baby afghans and of course,..tatting.

Saturday, 20 February 2016

One more time

Sorry, I keep posting this. My friend wants it to frame and put in her granddaughter's bedroom. She's making a colorful frame and mat for it. She asked me to put a sword in the princess' hand as well. As her granddaughter is a little independent sort.  Not inclined to let a male do her battling for her. Also, I added a flag on the castle and some flowers. I bought a book on painting with water colors. I'm hoping that one day I'll be much improved with my painting.

4 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful picture!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of giving the princess a sword too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! Beautiful work on the tatting and I love how you combined it with the painted background. Just lovely. (And I like that they both have swords. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. There's another in the process. My daughter wants one.

    ReplyDelete