About Me

My photo
I retired early because my legs don't like holding me up for too long. So now I can do things in my own time. I like to sell things at farmers market. Most of which, I've made myself, e.g. homemade soap, crochet dish cloths, hand towels, baby afghans and of course,..tatting.

Monday, 28 December 2015

Pearl Butterfly

Ooops, I didn't realize until day light that I used two different shades of white. This is from Shabby Chick Tatting by Rozella F. Linden. It's the only thing I've made from her book. I didn't include pearls. The pattern is hard to understand and has errors that I have to figure out. Poorly written in my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Looks to me like you did a great job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this butterfly you did a great job, I too bought this book and was disappointed in it.

    ReplyDelete