About Me

My photo
I retired early because my legs don't like holding me up for too long. So now I can do things in my own time. I like to sell things at farmers market. Most of which, I've made myself, e.g. homemade soap, crochet dish cloths, hand towels, baby afghans and of course,..tatting.

Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Another Tatsy snowflake

This Tatsy snowflake is from kit #307. It was a bit more of a challenge for me. In order to keep track of where I am on the pattern instructions, I number every other line. Then I don't skip ahead and wind up missing some elements.


5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful snowflake!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snowflake, looking at this snowflake I think I have this pattern will have to have a look though my patterns
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete