About Me

My photo
I retired early because my legs don't like holding me up for too long. So now I can do things in my own time. I like to sell things at farmers market. Most of which, I've made myself, e.g. homemade soap, crochet dish cloths, hand towels, baby afghans and of course,..tatting.

Thursday, 27 March 2014

Accidental Art

I had been working on this and left it on a counter top. My DH spent the weekend shampooing the carpets. I hadn't noticed until today. It got all splattered. Actually, I liked it, so I splattered it a little more. I hope it shows up in my picture.

7 comments:

  1. Sweet. Very long chains - did you use double double stitch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see it, it does look cool, great effect, and nice landscape lacing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very happy accident!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an inventive, whimsical tatter. Love your work...
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete