About Me

My photo
I retired early because my legs don't like holding me up for too long. So now I can do things in my own time. I like to sell things at farmers market. Most of which, I've made myself, e.g. homemade soap, crochet dish cloths, hand towels, baby afghans and of course,..tatting.

Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Glass mat #4

I adore these little glass mats. (Mary Konior's Tatting With Visual Patterns). I still have a struggle getting them done correctly as my concentration isn't always up to par. But I haven't quit.

7 comments:

  1. Looks lovely to me, I am more than lacking a mojo at the moment so I admire your lovely mat.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous. What thread did you use?

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful pattern. The last time I did it, I was sitting under a fan with the book in my lap. Not realizing, the page had turned and I had started doing the 'Spinning Wheel'...I was too much into it, I just kept of tatting and tatting and tatting...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats funny Nancy. Sounds like something I would do. I'd like to see the finished product.
    The thread is Lizbeth (of course) and it's Niagra Falls #158. In size 20.

    ReplyDelete