About Me

My photo
I retired early because my legs don't like holding me up for too long. So now I can do things in my own time. I like to sell things at farmers market. Most of which, I've made myself, e.g. homemade soap, crochet dish cloths, hand towels, baby afghans and of course,..tatting.

Monday, 24 December 2012

So Little Time So Many Pretty Ornaments

My last ornament of the season. This is from Be Stitched. Sorry the picture is a bit blurry. I scanned it and and beads held the lid open.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty. I have it on my tree too, but your beads brighten it up, good move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tree, I like the way you used the beads.
    I wish you and your family a very happy Christmas
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the compliments. I am playing on my new tablet that I got for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete