About Me

My photo
I retired early because my legs don't like holding me up for too long. So now I can do things in my own time. I like to sell things at farmers market. Most of which, I've made myself, e.g. homemade soap, crochet dish cloths, hand towels, baby afghans and of course,..tatting.

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Big Doily

I made this about 12 years ago, when I first learned to tat. It was a Christmas present for my mother-in-law. When she passed away, in 2008, I got it back. Recently, I cleaned it and went to work and pushed out all the picots in the rings. What a job.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's pretty - and big! What does it measure across? I am impressed, you did a great job. And the joy of fixing all those picots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, tattrldy. It's 18 3/4 inches across. My husband put his newspaper on it last night. Big no-no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :0 I bet he doesn't do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, he's pretty smart that way. he he.

    ReplyDelete