Thursday 5 December 2019

Keeping busy

I have lots of pictures to show. I've been having loads of fun tatting and painting. The top is the finished snowflakes in a flat glass ball.
The next was a fun experiment. I had rescued a bunch of beads that had the look of rocks. Silly but fun. Then there's the old 65 year old still silly enough to wear Christmas ornaments in her ears for our annual art club Christmas party. It was a fun night.
The purple bells (yes they're purple) is an annual thing I do for a friend. She likes to give her daughter 3 purple ornaments every Christmas.
The last is my latest art class. It was a wintry night, so not all the students showed up and I got lots of advice. Just got the frame on it this morning.  It was hard to photograph as there were lots of other lights reflecting on the glass.





1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! :)
    Great ornaments!!! :)
    Beautiful works of art(paintings)!
    Love your earrings! :)
    Great bells!! :)

    ReplyDelete