Tuesday 19 September 2017

Market last weekend

My market went quite well. There wasn't the turnout that was hoped for. I think part of that was because the craft fair was advertised as a trade fair and some people weren't interested in a trade fair as much as they might have been if they knew it was a craft fair.
I realized I need two tables now a days. I went back to our Ag society and paid for a second table. Now I can make more things and feel rest assured I'll have space.
I had two people ask for slippers. So when I'm done a few more bookmarks, I guess I'd better get the knitting needles out. I was so enjoying the tatting. I do want to make some of Lace-lovin-librarians lovely snowdrops. Hopefully I'll have time.
The Christmas market isn't until Nov 25. So I have two months.
I forgot to take some pictures of my tables. Oh well, I'll try to remember in Nov. No guarantees. My forgetter has been working overtime lately.
Well now I'm gonna look for a picture to post. I like seeing pictures.
Here's an object my husband picked up at the garage sale. I don't know what it is. I'm sure it's not for pitting cherries. I've sent it to Our Canada magazine to see if they'll publish it. Then maybe someone can tell me what it's for.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad your market went well!! I hope November's is much better for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I feel that advertising was not proper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking just what God's Kid said! Well done for this one and good luck for the next one. The instrument looks lethal, I hope you find out what it's for.

    ReplyDelete