Wednesday 17 August 2016

 I added a puff of smoke and an edging to my hat. And I'm keeping it for myself.
I also tatted Mr. Wiskers here from Inga Madsen's Tatted Animals. I really like her book. When I first got it I felt overwhelmed and unsure I could make her patterns. But they are not hard at all. It does take concentration. But what good thing doesn't.
For my Alberta tatting friends, I found another shop that has Lizbeth thread. She has some size 20 and some size 80. It's called The Crafty Lady 5009 50 St, Lacombe. Her contact is craftylady.ca and you can order online. She didn't have her thread up on her site, so I emailed her about doing that.

6 comments:

  1. I just love your hat, I'll need to buy one and have you tat up a nice design. How do you attach again. Oh Cheryl, thanks so much for the info. I did make it out to the YarnBarn, now I have another stop to make in Downtown Lacombe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your train cap looks awesome!!! :)
    Great cat!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hat. The puff of smoke and edging are great additions. I, too, love Inga Madsen's Tatted Animals. I have tatted several of them. You are so right. They are lots of fun to tat.

    ReplyDelete