About Me

My photo
I retired early because my legs don't like holding me up for too long. So now I can do things in my own time. I like to sell things at farmers market. Most of which, I've made myself, e.g. homemade soap, crochet dish cloths, hand towels, baby afghans and of course,..tatting.

Wednesday, 10 February 2016

White stallion

Well, my daughter and I took some painting classes. I wanted to be able to paint some backgrounds for tatting that I wanted to frame. I tried not to put in too much detail so as to not take away from the tatting. The "mane event" as it were. :). So here's a bit of my efforts. I know, don't quit taking art classes.
No tatting for this one. But it was fun to try.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful background pictures!!! And that horse is fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he! I think you're doing great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete