About Me

My photo
I retired early because my legs don't like holding me up for too long. So now I can do things in my own time. I like to sell things at farmers market. Most of which, I've made myself, e.g. homemade soap, crochet dish cloths, hand towels, baby afghans and of course,..tatting.

Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Regal dragon

This is Regal Dragon from the book Flights of Fantasy by Martha Ess. I hope to paint a bit of a background for it. So I'll post it again when it's finished. The pattern is very fun and not hard to follow. The rearing horse I did on a previous picture is from this book also. A very fun book.

2 comments:

  1. That Dragon does look like a fun tat. I have the book but....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it Bernice. If I can anyone can.

      Delete