About Me

My photo
I retired early because my legs don't like holding me up for too long. So now I can do things in my own time. I like to sell things at farmers market. Most of which, I've made myself, e.g. homemade soap, crochet dish cloths, hand towels, baby afghans and of course,..tatting.

Friday, 8 January 2016

Mark the goat

I had a few problems with Jane's goat. Somehow the sides should have been the back and front. But I did what I could. My daughter and I are taking some paining classes. So after I painted my mountain meadow I thought it needed at goat. After I've made some flowers for him, I'll post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment