About Me

My photo
I retired early because my legs don't like holding me up for too long. So now I can do things in my own time. I like to sell things at farmers market. Most of which, I've made myself, e.g. homemade soap, crochet dish cloths, hand towels, baby afghans and of course,..tatting.

Monday, 30 November 2015

Some baubles

I got two baubles made this year. They're both sold. One is from Renulka I used her pattern for the sides and another for the top. I added some extra rows. Wish I hadn't done that now. Oh well. What can ya do. The other is a snowflake pattern that fit nicely on top of a smaller ball.




5 comments:

  1. Sehr schöne Christbaumkugeln!
    Lieben Gruss von Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bauble tatting. Glad you were able to sell them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work! I don't think I could have parted with these! I would have wanted to keep them after all that work! This was a lot of tatting, even on the 'snowflake' one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful! Love your patterns!

    ReplyDelete