About Me

My photo
I retired early because my legs don't like holding me up for too long. So now I can do things in my own time. I like to sell things at farmers market. Most of which, I've made myself, e.g. homemade soap, crochet dish cloths, hand towels, baby afghans and of course,..tatting.

Thursday, 13 February 2014

Hush A Bye baby cradle

I made this for my mom to use for another baby shower. Plenty of new arrivals in her neck of the woods. It's from Tatting Treats by Pam Palmer. I didn't like it until I got the ribbon on it. Now it looks a little better. The rocker is done in pearl tatting. What a pain. I had to concentrate. :o.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. The ribbon does finish it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so sweet, I love the pattern.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. The finished piece looks good. I know of several babies due this year, this would certainly be a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is cute! Perfect on a new-baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very sweet I somehow missed this post, sorry this messege took so long!

    ReplyDelete