About Me

My photo
I retired early because my legs don't like holding me up for too long. So now I can do things in my own time. I like to sell things at farmers market. Most of which, I've made myself, e.g. homemade soap, crochet dish cloths, hand towels, baby afghans and of course,..tatting.

Thursday, 30 January 2014

Summer Tree

I'm not finished yet. I need some grass and I might add more leafs, not sure. It's hard to photograph a picture. The colors get off key. That's mount Funky Pajamas in the back ground. he he.

8 comments:

  1. I think we found your talent! this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Mt. Funky Pajamas heheheh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice.
    Are you following a pattern or instructions or doing this all free hand?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The idea originates from Lindsay Rogers' book Tatting Collage. I just keep going. Thanks for the compliments everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! That looks fantastic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your picture and I have her book, I also gave my grand daughter a copy of her book for Christmas, lovely tree, love the funky pajamas.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete