About Me

My photo
I retired early because my legs don't like holding me up for too long. So now I can do things in my own time. I like to sell things at farmers market. Most of which, I've made myself, e.g. homemade soap, crochet dish cloths, hand towels, baby afghans and of course,..tatting.

Friday, 16 November 2012

Snowflake doodad, revamped

Lace-loving Librarian was kind enough to allow me to revamp her pattern. I'd like to teach this snowflake, so I wrote it "old school" for newbies.

Clover Leaf Snowflake
R 4-4-4-4
R 4+4-4-4. Repeat this row, 4 times.
R 4+4-4+4. Cut and tie.
*R 7-4-3. R 3+4-1-1-4-3. R 3+4-7.
Ch 7+7 (joined to center p of first motif)
Repeat from *5 more times.
Cut and tie to base of first clover.

3 comments:

  1. It's a lovely pattern I have given it to my grand daughter, we were doing clovers last Tuesday night see my blog.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely improvised. Thanks for sharing the pattern.

    ReplyDelete