About Me

My photo
I retired early because my legs don't like holding me up for too long. So now I can do things in my own time. I like to sell things at farmers market. Most of which, I've made myself, e.g. homemade soap, crochet dish cloths, hand towels, baby afghans and of course,..tatting.

Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Christmas Hearts butterfly

I made another butterfly using Anne Bruvold's Christmas heart. This time, I didn't put any picots on the center section, except where I wanted to attach it. Next time, I think I will put picots at the bottom, center part. I've already started another one. But, another time, I'd like to extend the top, far corners of the wings, a little. It had been awhile since I'd done one of these, and I struggled with the SCMR in the first two. Not so much the SCMR, but how I was going to attach the little ring that extents from the SCMR, to the Rc picot. Finally, got it right on the third heart.


1 comment: