About Me

My photo
I retired early because my legs don't like holding me up for too long. So now I can do things in my own time. I like to sell things at farmers market. Most of which, I've made myself, e.g. homemade soap, crochet dish cloths, hand towels, baby afghans and of course,..tatting.

Thursday, 23 February 2012

Ocean Sunset Fishy

I did some tatting while visiting my mom. She admires my work and I like fans. The first is the Gold Fishy designed by nami. It's done in Lizbeth Ocean Sunset.






This is three of Irene Woo's Butterfly Hearts. I didn't attach them, as Jane had done with her pretty hearts. It would look nice though. I hadn't taken many balls of thread with me, so I was glad to get back to my stash. I did have a good time with mom though. We both love to play crib, so there was lots of that going on.

2 comments:

  1. Your tatting is beautiful. I love your Ocean Sunset Fishy motif and the butterfly hearts are just gorgeous! Great job! :)
    _______
    Lee Ann
    My blog: Crochet...Gotta Love It!
    Crochet...Gotta Love It!
    *********
    My website: Crochet...Gotta Love It!
    Crochet...Gotta Love It!
    *********

    ReplyDelete